‘Must have’ jams available online ….here
Wendy’s Crafts can be found at the Wollongong Mall, Corrimal Park, Kiama and Sutherland Markets. Wendy’s distinctive stall with its Red Flower and Calico capped jars have become a regular stand-out performer at these Markets. New varieties of Jam are added when the fresh ingredients are in season, Call in. Taste test before you buy.
Wollongong Friday Markets
- Where: Crown Street Mall, Wollongong
- When: 1st and 3rd Fridays
- What Time: 9.00 am – 2.00 pm
- Type of Market? . Specialist regional producers
- Where: Black Beach Reserve, Shoalhaven St, Kiama
- When : 4th Saturday of the Month
- What time : 9.00 am to 2.00.pm
- Type of Market? Fresh foods and crafts
Corrimal Park Market
- Where: Princes Hwy Corrimal
- When: Wednesday
- What time: Winter 11.00am – 4.00pm, Summer 12.00pm – 5.00pm
- Type of Market? Fresh and hot foods and crafts
Sutherland Saturday Market
- Where: Flora Street Sutherland.
- When: 1st & 3rd & 5th Saturday of each month.
- What Time: 8.00 am – 1.00 pm
- Type of Market? Wide range of farm fresh produce
For up to date changes to Wendy’s Market days please have a look on Facebook Special extra markets are posted on this Facebook Page.
- Where: Tarcutta township is on Sydney Street, ( the Old Hume Highway), halfway between Melbourne and Sydney.
- Near Where: 45km East of Wagga Wagga
- Which side of the Road: Same side of Sydney Street as the Truckies Memorial Park, the Police station and Rural Supplies.
- Parking: Plenty
- Shop hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm Sunday 9.00 am to 5.00pm
- Closed……Good Friday & Christmas Day
- Shop Phone: (02) 6928 7171
- Stop and discover the treasures that are handmade from quality materials by skilled artisans.