View and taste the full range of Wendy’s Crafts homemade Marmalades, Jams and relishes and the best Markets south of Sydney. Regular markets on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. For extra markets check out the Wendy’s Crafts Facebook page. Can’t get to a Farmers’ Market? Have a look at Wendy’s Online
Wollongong Friday Markets
- Where: Crown Street Mall, Wollongong
- When: Fridays
- What Time: 9.00 am – 2.00 pm
- What sort of Market is it? . Specialist regional producers bringing their produce to metro areas.
- Where: Black Beach Reserve, Shoalhaven St, Kiama
- When : 4th Saturday of the Month
- What time : 9.00 am to 2.00.pm
- What sort of Market is it? Fresh foods and crafts
Bulli Sunday Market
- Where: Bulli Showgrounds Market, Princes Hwy Bulli
- When: 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th Sunday of the Month
- What time: 9.00am to 2.00pm
- What sort of Market? Fresh foods and crafts
Sutherland Saturday Market
- Where: Flora Street Sutherland.
- When: 1st & 3rd & 5th Saturday of each month.
- What Time: 8.00 am – 1.00 pm
- What sort of Market is it? Wide range of farm fresh produce
Farmhouse Industries – Tarcutta
- Where: Tarcutta township is on Sydney Street, ( the Old Hume Highway), halfway between Melbourne and Sydney.
- Near Where: 45km East of Wagga Wagga
- Which side of the Road: Same side of Sydney Street as the Truckies Memorial Park, the Police station and Rural Supplies.
- Parking: Plenty of parking and facilities for you to take a break from your drive.
- Shop hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm Sunday 9.00 am to 5.00pm
- Closed……Good Friday & Christmas Day
- Shop Phone: (02) 6928 7171
- Stop and discover the treasures that are handmade from quality materials by skilled artisans.